(PHOTO: LIVING OFF GRID.COM)
HEY GOOD LOOKIN'
WHAT'CHA GOT COOKIN'?
How's about cookin' something
Up with me?
Don't you think maybe
We could find us a brand new recipe?
(Song by Hank Williams)
(photo source unknown)
1. If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
2. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you do not eat more than they do. 3. Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER count, such as hot chocolate, brandy, toast and Sara Lee Cheesecake.
4. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
5. Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something.
6. Anything consumed while standing has no calories. This is due to gravity and the density of the caloric mass.
7. Anything consumed from someone else's plate has no calories since the calories rightfully belong to the other person and will cling to his/her plate.
REMEMBER: STRESSED SPELLED BACKWARDS IS DESSERTS.
DebbiePS....I'm removing years old wallpaper today.....I have one day at home....why I decided to tackle this today....one will never know....