May 26, 2014

Red, Whites and Blues-Outdoor Decorating and more

Happy Memorial Day to Everyone. My  father was part of the Air Force group...very proud of him in so many ways. Thank you dad for faithful service to our country.

We are enjoying family, friends, food....festivities today and I hope you are having a lovely celebration in honor of our wonderful Military.
****************
I love red white and blue...
Americana....
all of it.
I have been working full time creating little miniatures....
along with home pictures of my real home below here is some miniature eye candy!





 Prep table @ https://www.etsy.com/shop/RibbonwoodCottage


 Quilt Hutch with little tiny pieces of quilts from my collection of quilt pieces.


Now my real home...pictures from the last few Memorial Day Celebrations...






 I cut out slices of melons and then used star cookie cutters to cut pieces out!


 My favorite celebration included nieces and nephews, so we pulled out the vintage stove...added buckets of candy, trays of little cupcakes...it was a festive occasion!

Blessings to all!
Debbie

5 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Love the red white and blue quilts and that adorable little stove!
Thank you to your father, my father was in the Pacific in WWII

Beverly said...

All gorgeous, Debbie. I love a walk through your real home and your miniature home. You always thrill me with your amazing design and talent.♥

cottonreel said...

I love all te red white and blue .
The bed setting is very nice

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Oh my goodness, that mini bedroom is your best!! I love the headboard, and the quilts....so cute Debbie!!

Patti said...

Well, you did it again! Everything is beautiful! You have the touch! So glad life is happy for you! it shows. Blessings!

Pin It button on image hover