February 27, 2014

Lemon Tarts and a Miniature Lemon Colored Cottage Patchwork Quilt

Hello sweet ones, I have been baking (polymer clay food & real food) little lemon tarts, lemon curd, lemon bars....
My sweet mother-in-law has a Meyer Lemon tree (part lemon and orange) and it has amazing lemon juice. California is blessed to have these lemon trees everywhere!
So I have tried to be creative and use up this delightful lemon juice.
It seemed fitting to make a little quilt with cheery spring colors including yellow!
And for anyone who has an urge to bake these fabulous tarts...
here is a recipe below.

First I whipped up a bundt cake and covered it with lemon glaze, made some pie crust, and added some lemon curd to make little tarts....

 Oh yummy! I love all the goodness fresh fruit brings in the spring-time.
Enjoy!


Blessings.
Debbie


5 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

Your tiny quilt is so sweet! And thank you for sharing the recipe for Lemon Tarts. I love anything and everything lemony.

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

"Ribbonwood Cottage" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/02/sites-to-see_28.html

butterfly said...

Such a beautiful post thank you.

Yolanda Morán said...

Es una preciosidad, me encanta.
Un abrazo.
Yolanda
Villa Pulgarcito.
http://arteyolandamoranminiaturas.blogspot.com.es

Patti said...

Unbelievably sweet post and pictures. So,so,so cute!

Pin It button on image hover