February 18, 2014

Baking Zone in the Cottage Kitchen

Hey everyone!
 I lay in bed at night with too many ideas fluttering past my eyes...even though they are closed.  I have been thinking of baking zones....organizing the kitchen more...I have all my baking supplies in one place to make baking and cooking more streamlined.   But I needed more...a little miniature inspiration above!
I found these ideas on Pinterest  when I looked up Baking Zone, Baking Organization, Baking Armoire...Pinterest has ample ideas, pictures, DIY projects...so I went from there.
I listed source for you...
 source: ChezLarsson.com
 source: http://dustjacketattic.blogspot.com.au
                                            
 source: JennySteffens.blogspot.com
 source: Farmchicks blog
 source: hgtvremodels.com
 source: livesimplybyannie.com/blog
 source; unknown...found on Pinterest
  source; unknown...found on Pinterest
            
My miniature baking zone below is finished!
Canisters for baking ingredients...
a kitchen aid style mixer...
fresh eggs and other ingredients for baking...
kitchen towels for cleaning up messes...cookbooks and recipes,
bowls, pots and pans...all stored in one place for easy access. I love it! Let's bake a pie!


I will show my baking zone that I am working on at home very soon...it is almost completed.
Blessings,
Debbie

3 comments:

Nanna said...

oh my word! I love that idea! I always try to keep all my baking items together but there never seems enough room to achieve the look I want , I will have to look around the kitchen with different eyes lol! can't wait to see your final results!
Helen

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

So precious! ♥

Patti said...

Your little hutch is adorable! You are soooo talented!

Pin It button on image hover