December 7, 2013

Winter White Fireplace, Window and Shutters

Hey sweet friends...
I'm sitting by the wood stove at home...we live in a farmhouse...
and yes it has a wood stove...not a lovely fireplace and mantel...
a black...woodstove...
sigh...
 But in my dreams....little miniature ones of course...I have a fireplace, a mantel, an old window, shutters, layered pictures, etc...
And I sit by this little fireplace, and I snuggle up in a Shabby style throw, of course, a stool to put my feet on or coffee and cookies...
Sigh, it is in my dreams. But very real nonetheless!


Winter is upon us!
Blessings,
Debbie

6 comments:

Deb said...

That is all so sweet, Deb. I love the tiny tree on the mantel. I would love to have a beautiful fire-place with a mantel to decorate at Christmas. Alas, I have a wood-stove too in our 120 years old house. sigh! I'll dream along with you. Hugs, Deb

Isabelle said...

Sweet dreams by the fireplace - lovely!

Marilyn said...

I'd be happy to live in your cozy little room!♥♫

Plushpussycat said...

Lovely scene, Debbie! That cake looks scrumptious! xo Jennifer

Beverly said...

So, so pretty, Debbie. You should share this with us at Pink Saturday.

thistlewoodfarm said...

Oh Debbie!

What a beautiful, beautiful way to decorate for Christmas! I love all the details and the shabby chic and the pink!

Merry Christmas!
karianne

Pin It button on image hover