December 4, 2013

Red and White Decorating and free vintage Christmas Images

Hey everyone! I wanted to show you a couple of pictures and inspiration for some of my miniatures and doll scenes. Below is the bed in my sewing room...also guest space....there is room for the guest to get in bed and walk straight towards the doorway when getting out of the bed! Hahaha...the rest is material! Oh and maybe a sewing machine...

And below is a miniature bed scene I created for a customer...love a tray with goodies on a bed.

Free Vintage image I found on Pinterest.




I love sleds....and I have forgiven my hubby for throwing away a great old rusty sled I had.....waaaah....I forgive him...waaaah....
Below my sleigh ride sign for a miniature vignette.
 Miniature cookie jar and peanut butter cookies made out of polymer clay. Can you tell I like red?








Thank you for visiting!
Blessings,
Debbie



7 comments:

Rosetta Di Leo said...

Tutto bello,caldo!Si respira l'aria del natale!Rosetta

Debra Oliver said...

LOVE all your red and white!!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Adorable.....you really do a great job...love the hot cocoa in the cups!

Plushpussycat said...

Beautiful scenes, Debbie! I love your style! xo Jennifer

Dee @ A Lapin Life said...

All your miniature items are so sweet!

Beverly said...

I love all the red and white, Debbie. I have to have red at Christmas.

I hope you will come link this post with us at Pink Saturday. We are doing holiday related posts this whole month.♥

Beansieleigh said...

Love the snowman basket of candy canes!.. Hope you're enjoying this weekend, and all of this wonderful holiday season! ~tina

Pin It button on image hover