December 23, 2013

Decorating for Christmas-Vintage Toys

Welcome to my farmhouse kitchen. I have decorated with a few of my vintage stoves, gingerbread girls I made, and vintage baking toys. I love muffin tins!
Ha Ha I have been know to squeal ever so loudly when I find one of these gems.
And little refrigerators, ovens...oh my...they just get to me!
 The Christmas tree skirt below was a fur embellished cape my daughter wore one year for a Christmas play. She is now married!
Over the years I have found vintage baking items, I just tie bows on them and hang them from one of my little kitchen trees.


Above is my dining room/kitchen for Christmas...
Below is a miniature Christmas vignette I made and sold to a customer.



Have  I mentioned I love red and white?
It seems to be everywhere for the Christmas season.

Thank you so much for coming by for a visit! Merry Christmas!
Debbie

4 comments:

Jennifer Wolfe said...

I absolutely love your christmas cottage!! Very charming and so cozy!!
Jenn

Beverly said...

All of your houses are ready for the big day, Debbie.

Merry Christmas to you and all you hold dear.♥

My Notting Hill said...

I love vintage toys - these are charming. Happy New Year!

Vintage Farm Toys said...

These vintage toys are all adorable. I love vintage toys....

Pin It button on image hover