January 10, 2013

Loads of free printables, Organizing planner pages and ideas!

Some of my favorite organizing blogs....wonderful ideas, good motivation.  They just seem to help right about now....that I'm cleaning out, purging and arranging drawers....

How about you? 
I DECIDED THAT I WANT A GAMEPLAN....LIKE A FOOTBALL COACH....BEFORE I GO INTO THE GAME....
The game plan is this....

  1. What times are best for me to work, clean, do bills, organize closets....and what times are off limits.
  2. Get a calendar, and a planner....
  3. jot down what I know, and what could be....
  4. When do we get paid, when are bills due?
  5. Family and church functions...
  6. kids birthdays, anniversaries...
  7. IMportant phone numbers, contacts, business and home...

Please check these out...I think you will love them!
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ONE OF MY FAVORITE BLOGS. SHE INSPIRES ME TO ORGANIZE, GET MY WORLD IN ORDER AND SHE SHOWS HOW WITH EACH PICTURE AND IDEA.

She shows you step by step how to make and use your planner...
organize your kitchen, cupboards, drawers, filing cabinet, you name it....and she has loads of pictures.
This has helped me so much with my home office, filing cabinet and drawers.  I feel like I have a game plan instead of wondering...now where is that bill?



Next is a priceless but free printable....
Get a binder, hole punch and get organized with these free printables.
From address book pages, you can fill it in by hand or on your computer, save it, print it out...amazing.
Dates to remember for birthdays, anniversaries and company coming. Also Emergency contact information. I've already saved and printed out some of these files and can't wait to get started with them.
WHY NOT ORGANIZE YOUR BLOGGING SCHEDULE? IT JUST MAKES SENSE TO DO IT IN A BEAUTIFUL WAY. Write down the blogging party schedule, what posts you need to work on, write and take pictures for.  This makes it more convenient and sort of gives us a game plan...instead of running into the game without knowing what we are doing!

For free labels to use in filing, mailing, in your planner
check out this wonderful site 
that is full of free printable items...
I use them all the time when organizing my sewing room and home office.
Everything you see above is free. Each label comes on its own page, I print them out on cardstock or adhesive label sheets so that I can cut them, peel and stick them on whatever I am labeling. Once you are on their site, go to their home page and see all that they offer...for free. Amazing.

This next blog shows you a DIY version that is wonderful, for making a grocery list. Her blog is beautiful.  http://www.ellinee.com/blog/

Next this wonderful blog gives you these free printable manila tags to print out. Use them as she shows, or as gift tags, organizing tub tags...you name it. They have a soft doily shape on them for a vintage feel.

Last is an easy menu plan printable...why not...it is easy....helps when we are rushed....5 minutes of planning or jotting down what to eat for the week, instead of having a blank mind because of being tired and stressed and spending MORE time trying to figure out what to cook.....

click on link above and it will take you right to the free printable and you can save it and print out as many as you need. 

Think about it....with just a little bit of time each day (15 minutes a day adds up to 2 1/2 hours each week!) you can
smooth out the wrinkles in  your weekly schedule.
Less stress and more peace is always a good choice I think.
Blessings,
Debbie

2 comments:

Denise Marie said...

Can't wait to ck all these out!

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Thanks so much for all these great links. I've been getting things organized around here too. January is such a great month for going through everything :)
Blessings,
Marcia

Pin It button on image hover