February 10, 2014

How to Bake Miniature Valentine's Cupcakes and a Tablescape

How to Bake Miniature Valentine's Cupcakes: (reposted)
First of all...get your box of cake mix
or make batter from scratch...licking the spoon, the spatula, the bowl,
find all the little miniature sprinkles and goodies you want on your little cupcakes....
You will need miniature cupcake pans, and cupcake papers....

 a little stove is an absolute necessity....
a little vintage stove is best....

However I have found that cupcakes don't bake to well in my little ovens....
sigh...
I had to call in the big oven for this job!

 Bake the cupcakes...usually a little less time is called for with these little darlin's...
keep your eye on them.
Ice your cupcakes...
decorate with sweet little sprinkles...
 Oh and if you have a miniature cake plate or cupcake stand....this will help too!


 Set your table for your sweetie...or maybe your little sweeties!






Blessings,
Come back for a visit...and I will show you my new Valentine Goodie Station.
Debbie

5 comments:

Pat@Life At Lydias House said...

How cute! I love the way you styled everything using the vintage toys!

Sarah said...

All so sweet! Your little pink Easy Bake oven always makes me smile. Eager to see your Valentine Goodie Station.

KATHY said...

Your tablescape looks so pretty!! I love your little oven.

Kathy

Susan (My Place to Yours) said...

What a fun little creative table! (OK, I'll admit... You had me at "cupcake!")

mperfectliving said...

The place settings are really pretty.

Pin It button on image hover