January 3, 2013

2012 Collage-projects and decorating!


Hey everyone! Happy New Year. Excited about what the New Year will bring.....Here is a picture overview of my projects and decorating in 2012!
Joining in with Debra @ http://www.commonground-do.com

 We remodeled our kitchen this past summer. Notice above the vintage hand painted dish on the right...hubby's grandmother did that!
Vintage toy stoves above our fridge, vintage pie safe from Pennsylvania...

Valentine's Day decorating on my shelves...notice the color of the wood...that is what the whole kitchen had on the cabinets....
Guest bedroom got a Valentine pillow to spruce up the bed.


                     

                   
Spring brought sweet little bunnies...everywhere!


Then summer came...

I just love little vintage toy stoves!
Built a pallet shelf for the outdoor patio.



Pillows made out of ruffly shirts found while thrifting...
A wonderful daughter got married to her high school sweetheart...
the little flower girl tried to nap while walking down the aisle...


Fall brought baking little pies...which are always stored in a small pie safe.

Shelves above received fabric backing for added decorating.








And Christmas brought our precious family home.
Blessings to all of you this  year!
Debbie

7 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME/Doublewide Decor said...

Are you still doing your inchies? I remember quiite a bit of your sweet decor. We both had weddings this past year!
btw, I cannot see the writing for comments...is it just me?

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

You know how I love your home. That kitchen makes me drool. Happy New Year. Your fridge is so awesome. A real grown up fridge.

Blondie's Journal said...

What a wonderful and busy year you had, Debbie! I never saw your posts about your kitchen redo...it's gorgeous! I would love to have a big stove like yours! Congratulations to your pretty daughter on her marriage, she made a beautiful bride!

Warm wishes for a happy and bright New Year!

XO,
Jane

Stacey said...

Your kitchen is fantastic. Love that refrigerator and those touches of red. :)

Denise Marie said...

Luv ur style, Debbie! I rush over the moment I realize u put out a post! Fav dets: vintage ovens ( I hav a sink and oven in orange and a pink fridge); luv ur melamine collection (it inspired me to order a few small plates for my pre-k kitchen); that pink & wht disply w/bunnies (I heart bunnies).

Margie said...

wow! Looks like you had a very productive year! Your kitchen is BEAUTIFUL!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

WHat a wonderful year end review! Love everything! Have a wonderful 2013, and thank you for all your inspiration.

Pin It button on image hover