December 12, 2012

FREE Chalkboard labels for your own Hot Chocolate Station.

Hey everyone!
Have you seen all the HOT COCOA STATIONS in blogland?
We do this every year and I love it.
I love an area that focuses on snacks, coffee and hot cocoa. 
Joining in on the fun @
and
When I found this sign at Marshall's it tied the whole area together.
AS I find little desert plates and cups I love to have them easily ACCESSIBLE.
Family and friends load up and have a little snack.
******************************
PEOPLE ARE USUALLY HAPPIER AFTER THEY HAVE HAD A SNACK!

It is not just a Southern tradition to offer people a drink and snack when they come into your home....it is just good old HOSPITALITY!



I MADE SOME PLAIN TAGS FOR YOU.
*********************************
I JUST USED DECOUPAGE GLUE TO PUT MINE ON. THE GLASS JARS ARE FROM WALMART AND COME IN LARGE AND SMALLER SIZES.
I PRINTED MINE OUT ON BEIGE CARDSTOCK.
STIFFER CARDSTOCK IS MUCH EASIER TO DECOUPAGE!












These tags below I  ALSO found for you @ http://market.poppytalkhandmade.com/downloads/EmilyMcDowell_PoppytalkGiftTags.pdf
click on link for a better file to save. Plus she has an awesome site.
BLESSINGS,
DEBBIE
JOINING IN WITH


8 comments:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh Debbie, this station is so cute! I can't wait until NEXT Christmas when I can really decorate! ♥

Denise Marie said...

Very nice

Sunday said...

I've been looking for Hot Chocolate Bar tags - these are adorable, thank you for sharing!! Merry Christmas!

Chenille Cottage said...

Merry christmas!
Your blog is such a delight with all the wonderful pops of RED! I love the cozy warmth of your home.
Blessings,
Carolynn

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Garden & Wares said...

THANK YOU, for sharing your creativeness & for being SO generous with the labels... I truly love the size of those jars...

Christmas Blessings from Kentucky,
-Sincerely
Pamela

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

I love these tags Debbie. I am pinning them for later use.

Stacey said...

Your version of the snack/hot chocolate bar is wonderful! Love the colors and creativity.

Candida Stashko said...

Thank you! I used the labels today for a work party and everyone commented how lovely they are. I made sure to tell them where I found them. I loved how easy there ar to use.

Pin It button on image hover