December 31, 2012

A Puppy-Best Christmas Present

Hey everyone....I cannot even tell you how cute little "Bella Pup" is!  My hubby really surprised me this year. I've said over and over how I wanted a little puppy since all the kids were gone...you know something little and small to sit on my lap while we watch T.V. at night. He constantly had reasons why this wasn't going to work.....grrrrr....
*************************
And then on Christmas I was told to close my eyes by everyone and when I opened them....this little bundle of preciousness (yes that is  a word!) was placed in my lap.

Awwww so sawwwweeeeet! Thank you sweetheart...I love her!

I'm busy potty training...hahaha...
Blessings,
Debbie

7 comments:

BettyJean @ ShabbyTeaParty said...

Debbie, she looks pretty adorable and cuddly! What breed is she? Dachshund? I'm a mamma to a dachshund and they are definately loveable little lap dogs. Sounds like you had a Merry Christmas, have a happy,healthy New Year. Warm Hugs,

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Looking forward to adventures of Bella and Debbie!
Happy New Year!

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Oh how cutie cute! what a wonderful gift! I am certain Bella is thrilled with her loving new home.Happy New Year! Jane

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME/Doublewide Decor said...

Oh so precious! Enjoy!

cynthia lee designs said...

Bella sure is a cutie!! I got a puppy last year for Christmas. Enjoy your new bundle of Joy!!
~Cindy

The Mayo Family said...

Hello,
What a cute present!
What kind of puppy is it?
Have a blessed New Year..
God bless you~
Annamarie

Stacey said...

How sweet!

Pin It button on image hover