November 16, 2012

Laundry & Clothesline Eye Candy

I'm not sure why but I love the look of clothes on a clothesline, fresh laundry (that someone else folded) and the look of aprons blowing on a clothesline in the breeze.
************************
This is from my personal picture file...I've found these images on google images, Pinterest, or lurking on blogs.  Forgive me, this is an old picture file before I started saving links and names to photos.




Labels for canisters in laundry room.

















 This is me early in our marriage. We worked at a church where you wore nice professional attire. So all of my hubby's shirts had to be ironed...and I wore pantyhose, and dresses...every day!
Blessings,
Enjoy your weekend.
Debbie

5 comments:

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Beautiful post.. I love seeing laundry on the line too. And, the smell! Deeeelish. I still remember loving to come home from school, as a little girl to my beautiful bedroom, smelling of sheets that had been hung out on the line. So sweet.

Blessings,
Spencer

The Mayo Family said...

How cute!
I love to hang laundry on the line and do it alot....:)
Here in WI are weather is still decent so.......clothes line it is!:)
Have a lovely weekend!
Trusting him~
Annamarie

suzyq said...

Haha - loved these pictures Debbie. This is how I dry my washing here at the farm house! And tell me, would you really wash, dry and fold a load for 10c???
Suzyq

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

That was fun! The one with the kitties is so cute!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Leann said...

I love to see laundry on the line and still hang out ours weekly (even in the winter). But I like an orderly wash not a pair of pants then a shirt, then socks then pants...I all has to be hung by category.

Hope that you are enjoying the season!

Leann

Pin It button on image hover