October 29, 2012

LIttle pie safe filled with little baked pies

HEY EVERYONE!
Over the weekend I did a little bit of baking.
Little pumpkin pies now adorn my little Pie Safe in the kitchen.
They are the sweetest little bits of yummy....
Little muffin tins, and muffin papers were just what I needed for this tiny version of Pumpkin pies....
a little buttery crumble on top!
Joining in with Miss Marty @
 Have you tried this yet? The Pumpkin Dump Cake? It tastes amazing...especially with a cup of coffee or tea.  It really is very simple and once they are made....you just pop them into your mouth....just like that...and let the melting in your mouth begin....
PUMPKIN DUMP CAKE
Printed from COOKS.COM

1 (29 oz.) can pumpkin
1 c. sugar
1 (13 oz.) can evaporated milk
3 eggs
4 tsp. pumpkin pie spices
1/2 tsp. salt
1 box yellow cake mix
1 1/2 cubes (3/4 c.) butter, melted
1 c. pecans, chopped

Combine pumpkin, sugar, evaporated milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spices and salt in mixing bowl. Beat well. Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 inch glass pan. Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin mixture, then sprinkle on the pecans. Pour melted butter over all. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Watch closely at end. Burns easily. Serves 12 to 15.

I also picked up this little book on baking mini pies...
I don't what I will be making next...
but I can't wait!
 My table is all set for dinner....and then come on over for desert!
Joining in with Susan @




Glad you could come by for a  visit!
Blessings,
Debbie

7 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME/Doublewide Decor said...

Precious....that is so cute, I would hate to eat them...but then again, I probably would!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

wish I could come try some of your mini muffins. The cabinet is adorable.

Coffee Mom said...

Everything looks so yummy and cozy!!

Sharing Shadymont said...

Oh YUMMY! This sounds so good!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh my word, this is so cute. I love all of your miniatures and the tablescape is stunning too. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

The History Girl said...

Those look SCRUMPTIOUS!

Mary said...

Oh they look so good! Hugs, Mary

Pin It button on image hover