February 8, 2012

Inexpensive Valentine decorations that are easy to make.

Hey everyone! I put together an inexpensive Valentine table with some easy decorations.
I found these printables on Etsy, you pay and then they download onto your computer and you print them off. They are from Hudson Holidays. I love her creativity. And her prices are so incredible I couldn't say no!
 Salt dough ornaments painted.

Heart candies and Hershey kisses in a glass jar.







We love Valentine's day, because (I) we enjoy all the chocolate! A holiday that makes you buy chocolate for the people you love?  What a great idea!
Blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

Jody and Stan said...

What great ideas! I'm going to decorate this weekend, thanks for the inspiration. Love all your photos too.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Love, Jody

Pin It button on image hover