January 29, 2012

Pink Vintage Toy OVEN-mini cookies and cupcakes

Hey everyone!  Since Valentine's day is a couple of weeks away, I decided to do a little baking.  It seemed fitting to make some 'mini' chocolate chip cookies (great with coffee!) and some mini cupcakes!
I pulled out my itty bitty red polka dot apron, and vintage toy oven and started baking!
Playing along with Marty over @ http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/


 I store cupcake sprinkles in the little refrigerator next to the toy stove.





Below is another one of my little ovens, probably my favorite. It's red!

Below I made some little cake boxes for my mini cupcakes. YOu can download the pattern at the link below.  I made several. They are easy and go together easily. Pick out your favorite scrapbook paper and glue away ( I used a glue gun-with bowl of cold water nearby...since I always BURN MYSELF)!!!



template @


Awww love that Valentine above with the vintage oven! Soooo sweet.
Joining in with all the fun this week! 


http://www.inlinkz.com/wpview.php?id=121791
Stephanie @
Blessings,
Debbie

18 comments:

Mecky said...

The stoves and fridge are adorable. I am with you. I like the red one best. I have never seen one in red!!
The cupcakes look very good. You are tempting me!!

Debbie Kay said...

Hi Deb,

Your baked goods look soooooo sweet.

Love that little stove!

Smiles & Sunshine,

Debbie

Debbie Kay said...

Hi Deb,

Your baked goods look soooooo sweet.

Love that little stove!

Smiles & Sunshine,

Debbie

D said...

Great post. I love all of it. Cute stoves and I love the Stove valentine, too.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Those cupcakes looks so yummy! Love your pink stove, too cute.

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

Oh for goodness sake! How absolutely adorable.

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Eeeks! So cute, Debbie! ♥

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

I love your vintage stoves and you always display them so cute. Very sweet post!!

Vicky said...

Love your little ovens and the vintage look and who would not love those cupcakes? I am a new follower visiting from Keeping It Simple. Vicky from Mess For Less

Olive Cooper said...

Debbie, the wee oven is adorable an d thanks for visiting me. Funny enough I made chocolate muffins and had them for supper and feel much better. Now I am going to watch Downton Abbey the first season on my pc. hugs, olive

Lisa said...

Yummy!! And super cute pinks and reds! What fun you are having!
Hugs, Lisa

Sarah said...

Debbie, this is the cutest post! I adore your little ovens. I always delight in the photos you share of these treasures. Happy Valentine's Day ~ Sarah

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Love your hoosier and your vignette is just unreal. Such a precious little oven. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

shannon i olson said...

absolutely the sweetest display!!!! what a wonderful little grouping, I think I need a little stove, no I am sure I do.

Sarah said...

Hi, Debbie. I sent you an email asking permission to use one of your photos. Not certain if you got it. Will you please contact me? Thanks ~ sarah

thistlewoodfarm said...

That is so sweet! I truly heart pink! Thanks for linking up to our "impossibles" party!

blessings,
karianne

Mary said...

I'm visiting after seeing your ADORABLE oven on Sarah's post with her book review! Your entire vignette is so delightful! I love all your vintage pieces! The oven door open presenting the fresh-from-the-oven mini cupcake is too cute! Thanks for the smiles~ ♥

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

You did it!!! So awesome! I love that pink vintage stove.

Thanks so much for linking up to the challenge!
Karah

Pin It button on image hover