December 16, 2011

Pink and Black Christmas Decor

Hey everyone...the countdown is on for CHRISTmas. Our daughter will be home tonite and is NEWLY ENGAGED! We are so tickled for her. She is going to marry her high school sweetheart~YAY!
He is a jewel and we are thrilled for both of them!
We decorated her room in un-farmhouse colors!
 Lots of pink, silver and black for her. (As soon as she gets married-I'm painting the room...)
Enough of that later...but do I have some sisters out there that can relate? I remember laughing when Ceekay over @ http://thinkinofhome.blogspot.com/
said her son wasn't even out of the driveway when she had completely  REDONE HIS ROOM!
 Two trees, dad bought the smaller one and the tall white one was used in another room a couple of seasons ago...

 A couple of years ago we made this pottery barn inspired bulletin board using scrapbook paper-9 pieces and then trimmed it with wood trim painted black.  Love it (will be sad to see it go-in a few months-when I redecorate her room-which we painted pink in high school!)
 Joining in with Beverly who made Pink Saturdays famous! yay-
Merry Christmas to everyone!
Blessings,
Debbie
I Corinthians 13
'But the greatest of these is LOVE..."

7 comments:

ohiofarmgirl said...

I adore this room! It is so cute! Dianntha

Lorraine said...

Tres chic!! What a lovely pink treat for the eyes!! Happy PS!

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

Oh Debbie...do you have plans in your head already...I bet you do!
Thank you for the prayers. The family really appreciates all of them.
Merry Christmas

Ms. Burrito said...

Very pretty!

Beside the Christmas Tree, happy holidays!

chubskulit said...

What a delight to see these lovely decors.!

Pink at my page, please come and see. Have a wonderful holiday from my family to yours!

Ellen said...

Congratultions to your daughter and future son in law. My daughter moved out 2 years ago, and I took over her room. I now have a pretty space with all my favorite things....happy wedding planning and
Merry Christmas
Ellen

Cottage Touch said...

Thank you for sharing this season of joy and pink!HPS!

Pin It button on image hover