August 5, 2011

Thrifting finds and dinner

Perhaps it is because fall is approaching...even though it is 113 today...fall is still approaching! Hahaha...how hot can it get? Oh my...
But I have had bits of black entering into our home. I love how it anchors a room. Of all the pictures on-line that I have perused I love seeing a little black here and there. I really like black iron pieces, garden pieces, black candlesticks, etc.
These are a few things found while thrifting that I really like.
Have a wonderful weekend.
We are cooking this evening for our kids...mashed potatoes, meatloaf (family recipe), Paula Deen's Mac and cheese, salad, rolls and fruit for dessert. yum!
Debbie

4 comments:

Marina Mott said...

So cute! xx

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

I am just now trying to add a little black
to my home ~ I love your plates!!

Yummmmm what a good dinner !
That sounds like southern cooking for sure ~

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

Darling plates!

Wendy@~Chez~La~De~da~ said...

Yummy dinner, wish you lived closer I would be at your door with an empty plate.....of course it would have some black in it ;)

I love that pattern!

~~Wendy

Pin It button on image hover