August 27, 2011

Farmhouse Planting Containers

Things that can be used as a vase or planting flowers in...
Well on a farm it can be many things! I tell my hubby if he is not feeding an animal with it, I may spray paint it and plant flowers in it! Hahaha


Joining in with http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/ for all this fun!
A washtub with a washboard is always a good flower container don't you think?
Excuse the real chickens, they snuck out of the barn!

Last but not least an old little chest of drawers that held tools is now my most recent planter...I love to see flowers spilling out from it. Makes me very happy!


Thanks so much for coming by!
Blessings,
Debbie

6 comments:

Annesphamily said...

So sweet! I love your look here. seeing those pretty flowers spilling over the sides of the chest of drawers is so lovely. I am glad I came by! Have a good weekend, Anne

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Your flowers look great....even watering mine they still look worn out. Love the chicks!

butterfly said...

oh yes Debbie we do the same any thing we find we grow our plants in it. your plants look fab in their new settings.

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Oh, cute! Thanks for the great ideas! I have a wash tub that I want to plant in but I also want to use it for kindling! What to do- what to do???? ♥

Michele Smith said...

Cute cute cute!!! Great planters.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Love the bathtub planter! I've been looking for an old one all summer with no luck!

Pin It button on image hover