July 16, 2011

My own personal Farm Chicks

Ok...we live in a farmhouse...on a farm....animals everywhere...everytime I LOOK IN THE BARN...THERE ARE MORE AND MORE CHICKENS! Oh my....
But the cutest chicks of all are my daughter and daughter-in-love. They met on the girls soccer team at college. My daughter is blessed to have a college scholarship to play for college. Yay.
But when these two met, my daughter immediately said "You have got to meet my brother!" Well two years later my son married this jewel.

Awwww...they are in love! Now back to the chicken dilemna...How many chickens are too many?
Eggs everywhere....chicken feed is going up since gas prices are going up...
So I was thinking....
Barbeque! hahahaha...
Ok just joking!
Hope hubby doesn't read this...he will think I'm disloyal!
Big smile.
Blessings,
Debbie
I'm thinking these chickens are looking a little nervous!

2 comments:

Bobbi Jo said...

I love raising and having chickens and fresh eggs. I don't know if you can ever have too many. You could always sell some eggs for a little extra money for feed.
Beautiful girls! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Denise said...

How wonderful to have a daughter and daughter in law get along so well and be friends.As you know thats not always the case.What fun for your family.I still can't find very many farms in southern ca. There was a duck farm a long time ago off the 605 freeway.Rural country area?Near L.A.?AMAZING.

Pin It button on image hover